Refund Policy of the Voyageurs Area Council, BSA
- The unit leader must submit a written request to the Voyageurs Area Council Service Center within three days following the event or activity.
- This Refund Policy applies to all camps, events and activities of the Voyageurs Area Council, BSA unless otherwise stated.
- All individual refunds are to be requested in writing and can be sent by mail, email or fax.
- Fees may be applied to another individual attending the same event, camp or activity if arranged with approval in advance.
- Fees cannot be rolled-over to a camp, event or activity to occur at a later time.
- Extenuating circumstances (i.e. relocation, illness with physician’s note) may be the exception and are at the discretion of the council.
- Postponed events, camps or activities due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances will be issued store credit with the Voyageurs Area Council, only if the participant would be unable to attend the make-up date, at the discretion of the council.
- A cancellation fee will be subtracted from refunds to cover bank fees, processing costs and other costs. Events or activities with fees less than $10 will generally not be refunded.
- The date of the request, in relation to the start of the event, camp or activity, will determine the amount of the refund available.