Winter Fellowship and Banquet Postponed Due To Weather

Having spoken with our Chief and watching several of the weather/driving condition sites, it's with a heavy heart that I announce this decision.

At this time I feel that it would be unsafe for some of our members to travel for the next 24 - 48 hours to attend our Winter Fellowship.

To remove your decision of whether or not to attempt traveling to the event it has been postponed until a date yet to be determined.

Yours in Brotherhood,

Chuck Ensign

Lodge Adviser