Leadership and Training Awards
Scouting leaders who go through training have already shown dedication to the youth in their care. Their further dedication to the youth and the program of Scouting deserves recognition, and leaders are encouraged to apply for the awards available to them. These awards are intended to honor demonstrated performance and tenure of trained leaders in all areas of the Scouting program.
The individual seeking the award should date and initial each requirement as it is completed. No award request will be accepted unless training, tenure and performance are completely filled out as required. Each award then requires certain signatures before it is turned in, as indicated on the form. The required district signatures may be obtained from a Commissioner, District Executive or District Training Chairman.
General Training Recogintion
Cub Scout Leader Recogntion
Commissioner's Arrowhead Honors
- District Commissioner's Arrowhead Honor
- Roundtable/Huddle Commissioner's Arrowhead Honor
- Unit Commissioner's Arrowhead Honor
Other Leadership Recognition
- Scoutmaster's Award of Merit
- Varsity Scout Coah's Award of Merit
- Venturing Advisor's Award of Merit
- Sea Badge
- Distinguished Commissioner Service Award
- Professional Scouter Training Award